1. Most league seasons last 14 weeks and each team will play the other teams in their division twice during the season.
2. At the end of each season the top 2 teams from each division will be promoted and the bottom 2 teams will be relegated (may vary) and a new season will start the following week.
3. Teams will receive 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and zero for a loss. League placings will be decided by points gained, followed by goal difference, followed by goals scored, followed by the aggregate result between the two teams in question.
4. All players must be registered by completing the necessary forms prior to competing for any team. Teams may register up to 20 players and no player can be registered to more than one team on the same league night. Players may only transfer their registration to another team on one occasion in the same division during the course of a season.
5. For 5 a side leagues a maximum of eight players per game may be used. All players must be named on the team sheet prior to kick off. (for 6 a side add one player, for 7 a side add two players).
6. Any team playing an unregistered or suspended player will automatically lose the match 5 - 0 and be deducted 3 points. Players playing whilst suspended will have a further three match ban added to the end of their then current suspension.
7. Teams are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled kick off times.
8. Teams must be on the pitch and ready to begin the match at the appointed kick-off time. If a team is more than 10 minutes late their opponents may claim a 3 - 0 head start, and at the referees discretion a 5 - 0 win (and deduction of 3 points to the losers).
9. Teams may be replaced at any stage of the season. Replacement teams inherit the scores and points of their predecessors. No team joining after the halfway point can be awarded first or second place at the end of the season.
10. Teams failing to appear for their designated fixture or not giving notice the day before of cancellation, will have the match awarded to their opponents 5 - 0, will be deducted 3 points and, for repeated absence, may be ejected from the league.
11. In the event that a team refuses to play another team the match will be awarded to the other team 5 - 0 and the team refusing to play will be deducted 3 points
12. In the event that a team refuses to complete a match which has already started, the match will be awarded to the other team 5 - 0 and the team refusing to complete the match will be deducted 3 points. If the score at the time produces a goal difference greater than 5 - 0 then that score will stand.
13. All fixtures are to be played unless adverse weather conditions make the pitches unplayable. Any decision to cancel a game can only be made by LFA management. Postponements are not allowed, except in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of LFA management.
14. Any player or team suspended by any local Football Association, other governing body or by any LFA club nationwide may not participate in any leagues or tournaments held at LFA clubs.
15. All Lutterworth Football Academy leagues are affiliated to the FA or the SFA.
16. A fixture list will be issued at the start of each season and will be displayed on the company’s website www.lutterworthfootballacademy.com. All league results will be displayed on the club notice boards and the website, but LFA will not accept any responsibility for any omissions from or inaccuracies in any such fixture lists and/or results.